Do you want to work at the heart of heritage and help to support its future? The Heritage Alliance is the heritage sector’s umbrella organisation and advocacy body and we are seeking an outstanding person to take up the new role as Heritage Digital Project Manager. The successful candidate will join the Alliance’s small, energetic team based in our offices just behind the Tate Modern.
This is an exciting, Heritage Lottery funded role requiring a dynamic, proactive and reliable individual with a demonstrable track record of successful project management, delivery and completion. Reporting to the Development and Membership Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of the full Heritage Digital Programme. Heritage Digital combines the strength of a consortium of Heritage and Digital experts through 4 partners, to deliver a high quality UK-wide training programme for the Heritage sector.
Applicants should have:
- An experience of senior level committee work;
- An understanding of financial processes with experience of preparing, administering and monitoring project budgets;
- An excellent grasp of the digital landscape and fluency in a range of different digital media
- Experience of working with, managing, and getting the best out of multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Experience of training or event organisation is desirable.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining your reasons for applying to the post to Delphine Jasmin-Belisle, Development and Membership Manager at email@example.com.
Closing Date: 9 March 2020