The Government is consulting on developing a new Aviation Strategy for the UK. This strategy will be very important for national and regional tourism growth.
The strategy aims to set out aviation policy until at least 2050 and aims to ensure that the UK has a safe, secure and sustainable aviation sector. The strategy will have the following six objectives:
• help the aviation industry work for its customers
• ensure a safe and secure way to travel
• build a global and connected Britain
• encourage competitive markets
• support growth while tackling environmental impacts
• develop innovation, technology and skills
The consultation is open until 13th Oct.