Heritage Alliance membership: Join us today!
Become a member of The Heritage Alliance today to add your voice to England’s biggest coalition of heritage interests.
Why support the Heritage Alliance?
As a membership organisation, we simply would not exist without our members.
The demand for independent leadership in the heritage sector has never been greater. Yet growing expectations from members and external stakeholders far exceed our resources.
Having a broad membership not only provides valuable income but demonstrates both the diversity and vitality of the heritage movement and the deep concern for the future of our historic environment shared by public, private and voluntary interests alike.
As a registered charity we rely on grants, donations, subscriptions and project funding for support. We are fortunate to receive a proportion of our core funding from Historic England but additional revenue is critical to the success of our advocacy
Your support, in whatever capacity, will help us:
- demonstrate public enthusiasm for our heritage and its social and economic benefits
- secure government understanding and support for heritage through legislation, policy and public funding
- link with others to draw the vast independent heritage movement into initiatives in the heritage, wider cultural and civil society sectors
What are the benefits for members?
National, regional and local civil society bodies can join as Full members, bringing:
- AGM voting rights and input into corporate strategy
- the opportunity to join Advocacy Groups, Alliance policy seminars, our annual Heritage Day and to support consultation responses
- free listings for your organisation in our e-bulletin Heritage Update
- distribution of our popular and influential e-bulletin Heritage Update throughout your networks
- use of ‘Member of The Heritage Alliance’ logo
Public bodies and agencies, private companies and architectural practices, including those outside England, can join as Affiliates to:
- demonstrate your commitment to Britain’s national heritage
- distribute our highly regarded e-bulletin Heritage Update throughout your organisation
- review mutual interests with the Alliance
- an invitation to attend our annual Heritage Day
Eligibility: National, regional and local bodies in the voluntary (non government) sector in England. Subscriptions, tied to annual turnover, are due annually in January.
Benefits: AGM voting rights and input into corporate strategy; the opportunity to join Advocacy Groups, Alliance policy seminars, our annual Heritage Day, Heritage Debates and to support consultation responses; free listings for your organisation in our e-bulletin Heritage Update; distribution of Heritage Update throughout your networks; and use of the ‘Member of The Heritage Alliance’ logo on your website and stationery.
THA membership app form 2017
Rates: Membership subscription is due in January and link to annual turnover.
||£395 (new members from January 2016)|
Eligibility: Public bodies and agencies, private companies and architectural practices, including those outside England.
Benefits: Demonstrate your commitment to Britain’s national heritage, distribute our highly regarded e-bulletin Heritage Update throughout your organisation, review mutual interests with the Alliance, and receive an invitation to attend the annual Heritage Day.
Based on internal distribution of Heritage Update and covering a calendar year.
- fewer than 50 mailboxes – £165 p.a.
- more than 50 mailboxes – £550 p.a.
- more than 100 mailboxes – £825 p.a.
Eligible: private individuals wishing to support the aims and activities of The Heritage Alliance – £27.50 p.a. covering a calendar year.
If you would like to support our work as an Individual Supporter, and receive our highly regarded e-bulletin Heritage Update and discounted entry to our annual Heritage Debate and Heritage Day, please send a THA membership app form 2017 to Lizzie Glithero-West for further information.