The Heritage Alliance is run on a day-to-day basis by a small, professional Secretariat.
The Secretariat is overseen by a Board of Trustees, comprised of senior representatives from our membership base.
The Alliance secretariat employs two full-time members of staff – Kate Pugh, Chief Executive, and Sam Bradley, Policy and Communications Officer.
Our part-time Office Manager is Sheralyn Wade, who works on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The Alliance also employs an off-site Project Manager to run our London 2012 Cultural Olympiad Project Discovering Places Project, Claire Horan. Claire is based at the Architectural Heritage Fund’s offices.
We’re also lucky to have great volunteers and interns, such as Becky Payne who runs our Places of Worship project as a volunteer.
- Kate Pugh, Chief Executive
- Sam Bradley, Policy & Communications Officer
- Sheralyn Wade, Office & Events Manager (part-time: Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Claire Horan, Discovering Places Project Manager (off-site)
- Becky Payne, Places of Worship Development Officer (Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Click here for contact details for each member of staff.